Sunday, April 10, 2022

A Couple of Special Weapons

Oh boy do I love these miniatures. The flamers are just great, with their subtle allusions to the flamer design to come, the fuel hoses, the long barrel are all interesting. The weird chainmail shoulder pads. I love the head with the cap backwards, the cap was surprisingly fun to paint due to its shape.


But most of all, most of all I love the sunglasses and cigars. Just check out the squat on the right, so full of 80s attitude, and his goggles were the perfect canvas for the sky-earth reflection. I am excited that the heads in this range repeat a little because it means I get to paint this guy with his teeth gripping his cigar two more times! Possibly my favourite mini in the range

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Couple of Special Weapons

Oh boy do I love these miniatures. The flamers are just great, with their subtle allusions to the flamer design to come, the fuel hoses, the...