Monday, April 4, 2022

New Squat Announcement!

 So GW has announced a new range of Squats! Which is awesome! If only so I can finally purchase a Squat codex. It's nice to be excited for an upcoming release, I feel like I haven't had the privilege for a long time.

Source: Warhammer Community

Additionally, this could mean the release of some particularly Squatty artillery and tanks, maybe even a super heavy! Which I would love to get my hands on, it is all wait and see right now though there are rumours about a thudd gun being involved in the release.

I have been a bit excited all weekend, sort of can't sit still. It is not often that something comes along that jump starts that childhood excitement

Obviously the models will be completely out of scale though their size and shape remind me of the squat ammo jack model that was released for Necromunda. Hopefully we do at least get some padded jackets and cigars

I actually really like the direction they have taken them and will definitely splurge on the box when it is released. Not sure if I can paint that many of the new digitally designed models though, it is awfully repetitive compared to the old stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Couple of Special Weapons

Oh boy do I love these miniatures. The flamers are just great, with their subtle allusions to the flamer design to come, the fuel hoses, the...